Scrabble word: SELECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELECT exist?
Definitions of SELECT in dictionaries:
- verb - pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
- adj - of superior grade
- adj - selected or chosen for special qualifications
- Singled out in preference; chosen: a select few.
- Of special quality or value; choice: select peaches.
- One that is preferred or chosen in preference to others or because of special value.
- verb - to take by preference
There are 6 letters in SELECT: C E E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SELECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SELECT plus a wildcard: SELECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELECT
Images for SELECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.