Scrabble word: STELE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STELE exist?
Definitions of STELE in dictionaries:
- noun - the usually cylindrical central vascular portion of the axis of a vascular plant
- noun - an ancient upright stone slab bearing markings
- An upright stone or slab with an inscribed or sculptured surface, used as a monument or as a commemorative tablet in the face of a building.
- The central core of vascular tissue in a plant stem or root.
- adj - the central portion of vascular tissue in a plant stem [n -S] : STELIC
There are 5 letters in STELE: E E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STELE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STELE plus a wildcard: STELE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STELE
Images for STELE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.