Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NESTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NESTLE exist?
Definitions of NESTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - lie in a sheltered position
- verb - position comfortably
- To settle snugly and comfortably: The cat nestled among the pillows.
- To lie in a sheltered position: a cottage that nestles in the wood.
- To draw or press close, as in affection; snuggle: The child nestled up to her mother.
- To nest.
- To snuggle or press contentedly: The baby nestled its head on my shoulder.
- To place or settle as if in a nest: I nestled the puppy in my arms.
- v - to lie snugly
There are 6 letters in NESTLE: E E L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NESTLE plus a wildcard: NESTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NESTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NESTLE
- nestle is offering some awesome new printable coupons today to make ...
- nestle Kit Kat White Chocolate productsHong Kong nestle Kit Kat White ...
- nestle brands
- Social media backlash pushes Nestl to evaluate palm oil policies ...
- nestle Wake Up World
- Tapeta nestle Lody Czekoladowe
- Nestl is currently the target of Greenpeaces campaign Nestl ...
- Nestl promueve ID alimentaria en China
- Nestl invierte en Mxico Yo paso la voz
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.