Scrabble word: NESTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NESTLE exist?
Definitions of NESTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - lie in a sheltered position
- verb - position comfortably
- To settle snugly and comfortably: The cat nestled among the pillows.
- To lie in a sheltered position: a cottage that nestles in the wood.
- To draw or press close, as in affection; snuggle: The child nestled up to her mother.
- To nest.
- To snuggle or press contentedly: The baby nestled its head on my shoulder.
- To place or settle as if in a nest: I nestled the puppy in my arms.
- verb - to lie snugly