Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NETTLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETTLES exist?
Definitions of NETTLES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants having stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact (especially of the genus Urtica or family Urticaceae)
- verb - sting with or as with nettles and cause a stinging pain or sensation
- verb - cause annoyance in
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 7 letters in NETTLES: E E L N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NETTLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NETTLES plus a wildcard: NETTLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NETTLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NETTLES
- These are Stinging nettles also known as just nettles . They are a ...
- Food and Drink at Old Course Hotel nettles
- nettles seem to be everywhere at the moment but rather than avoiding ...
- Pictures of different named weeds.
- nettles Informed Farmers
- Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica)
- nettles Eat Your Weeds
- Urticae herba Urticae radix Stinging nettle common nettle
- Eating nettles - Wild Food School
- Stinging nettles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.