Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENTLEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENTLEST exist?
Definitions of GENTLEST in dictionaries:
- adj - soft and mild
- adj - having or showing a kindly or tender nature
- adj - quiet and soothing
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj - easily handled or managed
- adj - having little impact
- adj - marked by moderate steepness
- adj - not harsh or rough
- v - to make or become less
- adj - gentle or docile
There are 8 letters in GENTLEST: E E G L N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENTLEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENTLEST plus a wildcard: GENTLEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENTLEST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENTLEST
- cows are amongst the gentlest cows are amongst the gentlest
- The gentlest Death Futility Closet
- was zusammengehrt findet auch zusammen.
- 01 October 2012 Life is Mysterious
- KINDEST gentlest SMARTEST BREED OF CAT SCOTTISH FOLD. FOLDED EARS ...
- injury and lots of the gentlest and pilates exercise susanne
- My pet cat Jack was put to sleep. Jack was the gentlest cat.
- You make me the happiest girl alive i c h l i e b e d i c h .
- Penny Black Rubber Stamp gentlest KISS 4054K Spring 2010
- Jess of the Bugs (jessofthebugs) on Twitter