Scrabble word: NETTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NETTLE exist?
Definitions of NETTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants having stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact (especially of the genus Urtica or family Urticaceae)
- verb - sting with or as with nettles and cause a stinging pain or sensation
- verb - cause annoyance in
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Urtica, having toothed leaves, unisexual apetalous flowers, and stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact.
- Any of various hairy, stinging, or prickly plants.
- To sting with or as if with a nettle.
- To irritate; vex.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY