Scrabble word: NETTLE
Is NETTLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NETTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants having stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact (especially of the genus Urtica or family Urticaceae)
- verb - sting with or as with nettles and cause a stinging pain or sensation
- verb - cause annoyance in
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Urtica, having toothed leaves, unisexual apetalous flowers, and stinging hairs that cause skin irritation on contact.
- Any of various hairy, stinging, or prickly plants.
- To sting with or as if with a nettle.
- To irritate; vex.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 6 letters in NETTLE: E E L N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NETTLE
Click to search all anagrams of NETTLE plus a wildcard: NETTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NETTLE
Images for NETTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.