Scrabble word: LUNETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNETTE exist?
Definitions of LUNETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary fortification like a detached bastion
- noun - oval or circular opening
- A small, circular or crescent-shaped opening in a vaulted roof.
- A crescent-shaped or semicircular space, usually over a door or window, that may contain another window, a sculpture, or a mural.
- A fortification that has two projecting faces and two parallel flanks.
- A broad, low-lying, typically crescent-shaped mound of sandy or loamy matter that is formed by the wind, especially along the windward side of a lake basin.
- noun - a crescent-shaped object