Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUNETTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUNETTE exist?
Definitions of LUNETTE in dictionaries:
- noun - temporary fortification like a detached bastion
- noun - oval or circular opening
- A small, circular or crescent-shaped opening in a vaulted roof.
- A crescent-shaped or semicircular space, usually over a door or window, that may contain another window, a sculpture, or a mural.
- A fortification that has two projecting faces and two parallel flanks.
- A broad, low-lying, typically crescent-shaped mound of sandy or loamy matter that is formed by the wind, especially along the windward side of a lake basin.
- noun - a crescent-shaped object
There are 7 letters in LUNETTE: E E L N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUNETTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUNETTE plus a wildcard: LUNETTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUNETTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUNETTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.