Scrabble word: STEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEEL exist?
Definitions of STEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- verb - cover, plate, or edge with steel
- A generally hard, strong, durable, malleable alloy of iron and carbon, usually containing between 0.
- Something, such as a sword, that is made of steel.
- A quality suggestive of this alloy, especially a hard, unflinching character.
- Steel gray.
- Made with, relating to, or consisting of steel: steel beams; the steel industry; a bicycle with a steel frame.
- Very firm or strong: a steel grip.
- Of a steel gray.
- To cover, plate, edge, or point with steel.
- To make hard, strong, or obdurate; strengthen: He steeled himself for disappointment.
- verb - to cover with steel (a tough iron alloy)
There are 5 letters in STEEL: E E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEEL plus a wildcard: STEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEEL
Images for STEEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.