Scrabble word: STEEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEEL exist?
Definitions of STEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - knife sharpener consisting of a ridged steel rod
- verb - get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- verb - cover, plate, or edge with steel
- A generally hard, strong, durable, malleable alloy of iron and carbon, usually containing between 0.
- Something, such as a sword, that is made of steel.
- A quality suggestive of this alloy, especially a hard, unflinching character.
- Steel gray.
- Made with, relating to, or consisting of steel: steel beams; the steel industry; a bicycle with a steel frame.
- Very firm or strong: a steel grip.
- Of a steel gray.
- To cover, plate, edge, or point with steel.
- To make hard, strong, or obdurate; strengthen: He steeled himself for disappointment.
- verb - to cover with steel (a tough iron alloy)