Scrabble word: FLEETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEETS exist?
Definitions of FLEETS in dictionaries:
- noun - group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- noun - group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - disappear gradually
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in FLEETS: E E F L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEETS plus a wildcard: FLEETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEETS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.