Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELLEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELLEST exist?
Definitions of FELLEST in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- v - to cause to fall
There are 7 letters in FELLEST: E E F L L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELLEST plus a wildcard: FELLEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELLEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELLEST
- 1910 & 2010Astro Battleground Round 3 and 4
- The QuickWitLitniks of Springfield-Greene County 2012-01-29
- The Daily Woof Poetry The Puppy - Aileen Fisher
- The holy nightingales as an anthem hymnd
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.