Scrabble word: FLEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEET exist?
Definitions of FLEET in dictionaries:
- noun - group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- noun - group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - disappear gradually
- adj - moving very fast
- A number of warships operating together under one command.
- A group of vessels or vehicles, such as taxicabs or fishing boats, owned or operated as a unit.
- Moving swiftly; rapid or nimble.
- Fleeting; evanescent.
- To move or pass swiftly.
- To fade out; vanish.
- To flow.
- To drift.
- To cause (time) to pass quickly.
- To alter the position of (tackle or rope, for example).
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
- verb - to move swiftly