Scrabble word: FLEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEET exist?
Definitions of FLEET in dictionaries:
- noun - group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- noun - group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- noun - a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - disappear gradually
- adj - moving very fast
- A number of warships operating together under one command.
- A group of vessels or vehicles, such as taxicabs or fishing boats, owned or operated as a unit.
- Moving swiftly; rapid or nimble.
- Fleeting; evanescent.
- To move or pass swiftly.
- To fade out; vanish.
- To flow.
- To drift.
- To cause (time) to pass quickly.
- To alter the position of (tackle or rope, for example).
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- noun - a fast-flying bird
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 5 letters in FLEET: E E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEET plus a wildcard: FLEET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEET
Images for FLEET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.