Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEFTS exist?
Definitions of LEFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - location near or direction toward the left side
- noun - those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- noun - the hand that is on the left side of the body
- noun - the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- noun - a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
- adj - pertaining to the side of the body to the north when one faces east
- noun - the left side or hand
There are 5 letters in LEFTS: E F L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEFTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEFTS plus a wildcard: LEFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEFTS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.