Is ITSELF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ITSELF in various dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: The cat scratched itself.
- Used for emphasis: The trouble is in the machine itself.
- Used in an absolute construction: Itself no great poem, it still reveals talent.
- Its normal or healthy condition or state: The car is acting itself again since we changed the oil.
- pron - a reflexive form of the pronoun it
There are 6 letters in ITSELF: E F I L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ITSELF
To search all scrabble anagrams of ITSELF, to go: ITSELF?
Rearrange the letters in ITSELF and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ITSELF
5 letters out of ITSELF
4 letters out of ITSELF
3 letters out of ITSELF
2 letters out of ITSELF
Contextual use of ITSELF
What's nearby ITSELF
Lookup in Wiki for ITSELF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ITSELF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ITSELF"