Scrabble word: ITSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITSELF exist?
Definitions of ITSELF in dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: The cat scratched itself.
- Used for emphasis: The trouble is in the machine itself.
- Used in an absolute construction: Itself no great poem, it still reveals talent.
- Its normal or healthy condition or state: The car is acting itself again since we changed the oil.
- pron - a reflexive form of the pronoun it
There are 6 letters in ITSELF: E F I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ITSELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ITSELF plus a wildcard: ITSELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ITSELF
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ITSELF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.