Scrabble word: ITSELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does ITSELF exist?
Definitions of ITSELF in dictionaries:
- Used reflexively as the direct or indirect object of a verb or the object of a preposition: The cat scratched itself.
- Used for emphasis: The trouble is in the machine itself.
- Used in an absolute construction: Itself no great poem, it still reveals talent.
- Its normal or healthy condition or state: The car is acting itself again since we changed the oil.
- pron - a reflexive form of the pronoun it