Scrabble word: FLIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIT exist?
Definitions of FLIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden quick movement
- noun - a secret move (to avoid paying debts)
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- To move about rapidly and nimbly.
- To move quickly from one condition or location to another.
- A fluttering or darting movement.
- An emptyheaded, silly, often erratic person.
- verb - to move lightly and swiftly
There are 4 letters in FLIT: F I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIT plus a wildcard: FLIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIT
Images for FLIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.