Scrabble word: FLINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLINT exist?
Definitions of FLINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a hard kind of stone
- noun - a river in western Georgia that flows generally south to join the Chattahoochee River at the Florida border where they form the Apalachicola River
- noun - a city in southeast central Michigan near Detroit
- adj - showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings
- A very hard, fine-grained quartz that sparks when struck with steel.
- A piece of flint used to produce a spark.
- A small solid cylinder of a spark-producing alloy, used in lighters to ignite the fuel.
- A piece of flint used as a tool by primitive human beings.
- Something resembling flint in hardness: a jaw of flint.
- verb - to provide with flint (a spark-producing rock)
There are 5 letters in FLINT: F I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLINT plus a wildcard: FLINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLINT
Images for FLINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.