Scrabble word: FILTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILTH exist?
Definitions of FILTH in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- noun - an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- Foul or dirty matter.
- Disgusting garbage or refuse.
- A dirty or corrupt condition; foulness.
- Something, such as language or printed matter, considered obscene, prurient, or immoral.
- noun - foul or dirty matter
There are 5 letters in FILTH: F H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILTH plus a wildcard: FILTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILTH
Images for FILTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.