Scrabble word: FILTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILTH exist?
Definitions of FILTH in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- noun - an offensive or indecent word or phrase
- Foul or dirty matter.
- Disgusting garbage or refuse.
- A dirty or corrupt condition; foulness.
- Something, such as language or printed matter, considered obscene, prurient, or immoral.
- noun - foul or dirty matter