Scrabble word: FLITCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLITCH exist?
Definitions of FLITCH in dictionaries:
- noun - fish steak usually cut from a halibut
- noun - salted and cured abdominal wall of a side of pork
- A salted and cured side of bacon.
- A longitudinal cut from the trunk of a tree.
- One of several planks secured together to form a single beam.
- verb - to cut into strips
There are 6 letters in FLITCH: C F H I L T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLITCH plus a wildcard: FLITCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLITCH
Images for FLITCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.