Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HILT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HILT exist?
Definitions of HILT in dictionaries:
- noun - the handle of a sword or dagger
- The handle of a weapon or tool.
- v - to provide with a hilt (a handle for a weapon)
There are 4 letters in HILT: H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HILT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HILT plus a wildcard: HILT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HILT
Images for HILT
- Parts of a sword hilt - Click for a larger view
- Knights Templar sword hilt
- Click on Photo to see hilt Detail
- Look at the Legendary Sub-hilt Fighter
- Basic actions The hilt
- SD28_Medieval_Dragon_Sword_hilt.jpg (165488 bytes)
- hilt - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sword hilt Detail
- Comes with Leather Shoulder-Slung Sheath Flamberge Sword hilt
- Detailed Medieval Sword hilt On Red Stock Photo 17227342 ...