Scrabble word: FLIRT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIRT exist?
Definitions of FLIRT in dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- To make playfully romantic or sexual overtures.
- To deal playfully, triflingly, or superficially with: flirt with danger.
- To move abruptly or jerkily.
- To toss or flip suddenly.
- To move quickly.
- One given to flirting.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to deal lightly, casually, or flippantly with someone or something”: flirted with the idea of getting a job; dallying with music; can’t play with life; toyed with the problem; a person not to be trifled with.
- verb - to behave amorously without serious intent
There are 5 letters in FLIRT: F I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIRT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIRT plus a wildcard: FLIRT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIRT
Images for FLIRT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.