Scrabble word: FILTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILTER exist?
Definitions of FILTER in dictionaries:
- noun - device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- noun - an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- verb - remove by passing through a filter
- verb - pass through
- verb - run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream
- A porous material through which a liquid or gas is passed in order to separate the fluid from suspended particulate matter.
- A device containing such a substance.
- Any of various electric, electronic, acoustic, or optical devices used to reject signals, vibrations, or radiations of certain frequencies while passing others.
- To pass (a liquid or gas) through a filter.
- To remove by passing through a filter: filter out impurities.
- To pass through or as if through a filter: Light filtered through the blinds.
- To come or go gradually and in small groups: The audience filtered back into the hall.
- verb - to pass through a filter (a device for removing suspended matter)
There are 6 letters in FILTER: E F I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILTER plus a wildcard: FILTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.