Scrabble word: TRIFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIFLE exist?
Definitions of TRIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly
- noun - a detail that is considered insignificant
- noun - something of small importance
- verb - waste time
- verb - act frivolously
- verb - consider not very seriously
- Something of little importance or value.
- A small amount; a jot.
- A dessert typically consisting of plain or sponge cake soaked in sherry, rum, or brandy and topped with layers of jam or jelly, custard, and whipped cream.
- A moderately hard variety of pewter.
- To deal with something as if it were of little significance or value.
- To act, perform, or speak with little seriousness or purpose; jest.
- verb - to waste time