Scrabble word: TRIFLE
Is TRIFLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TRIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly
- noun - a detail that is considered insignificant
- noun - something of small importance
- verb - waste time
- verb - act frivolously
- verb - consider not very seriously
- Something of little importance or value.
- A small amount; a jot.
- A dessert typically consisting of plain or sponge cake soaked in sherry, rum, or brandy and topped with layers of jam or jelly, custard, and whipped cream.
- A moderately hard variety of pewter.
- To deal with something as if it were of little significance or value.
- To act, perform, or speak with little seriousness or purpose; jest.
- verb - to waste time
There are 6 letters in TRIFLE: E F I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIFLE
Click to search all anagrams of TRIFLE plus a wildcard: TRIFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.