Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRIFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIFLE exist?
Definitions of TRIFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly
- noun - a detail that is considered insignificant
- noun - something of small importance
- verb - waste time
- verb - act frivolously
- verb - consider not very seriously
- Something of little importance or value.
- A small amount; a jot.
- A dessert typically consisting of plain or sponge cake soaked in sherry, rum, or brandy and topped with layers of jam or jelly, custard, and whipped cream.
- A moderately hard variety of pewter.
- To deal with something as if it were of little significance or value.
- To act, perform, or speak with little seriousness or purpose; jest.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- v - to waste time
There are 6 letters in TRIFLE: E F I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIFLE plus a wildcard: TRIFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIFLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIFLE
- Filetrifle 4layer.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filetrifle.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Raspberry Amaretto trifle This dessert never fails to impress
- Cranberry trifle Eye for a Recipe
- Traditional trifle Foodie Bob
- Filetrifle layers.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- trifle Recipes UK Delicious trifle Dessert Recipe Collection
- Filetrifle made in Derby England IMG 5098.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... trifle. Always a hit there are endless variations to a trifle