Scrabble word: RIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFT exist?
Definitions of RIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a gap between cloud masses
- noun - a narrow fissure in rock
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- A narrow fissure in rock.
- To split open; break.
- A shallow area in a waterway.
- The backwash of a wave that has broken upon a beach.
- verb - to form rifts (clefts)
There are 4 letters in RIFT: F I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIFT plus a wildcard: RIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIFT
Images for RIFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.