Scrabble word: FRUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRUIT exist?
Definitions of FRUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- noun - an amount of a product
- noun - the consequence of some effort or action
- verb - cause to bear fruit
- verb - bear fruit
- The ripened ovary or ovaries of a seedbearing plant, together with accessory parts, containing the seeds and occurring in a wide variety of forms.
- An edible, usually sweet and fleshy form of such a structure.
- A part or an amount of such a plant product, served as food: fruit for dessert.
- The fertile, often spore-bearing structure of a plant that does not bear seeds.
- A plant crop or product: the fruits of the earth.
- Result; outcome: the fruit of their labor.
- Offspring; progeny.
- A fruity aroma or flavor in a wine.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- verb - to bear fruit (usually edible reproductive bodies of a seed plant)