Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRUIT exist?
Definitions of FRUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- noun - an amount of a product
- noun - the consequence of some effort or action
- verb - cause to bear fruit
- verb - bear fruit
- The ripened ovary or ovaries of a seedbearing plant, together with accessory parts, containing the seeds and occurring in a wide variety of forms.
- An edible, usually sweet and fleshy form of such a structure.
- A part or an amount of such a plant product, served as food: fruit for dessert.
- The fertile, often spore-bearing structure of a plant that does not bear seeds.
- A plant crop or product: the fruits of the earth.
- Result; outcome: the fruit of their labor.
- Offspring; progeny.
- A fruity aroma or flavor in a wine.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- v - to bear fruit (usually edible reproductive bodies of a seed plant)
There are 5 letters in FRUIT: F I R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRUIT plus a wildcard: FRUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRUIT
Images for FRUIT
- Guest Post My Moms fruit Chat by Saneeya Moin
- We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits cutting it and ...
- fruit wallpapers
- about the bananas apples or pears in the fruit salad or on the fruit ...
- fruits-04.jpg (1709487 Byte) strawberry large picture
- fruit photo fruit pic fruit image
- fruit cake Harveypams Blog
- Floating Ice fruit Salad Girl On Swimming Board by Tommy Wong Glass Of ...
- FileSummer fruits.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.