Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRUITY exist?
Definitions of FRUITY in dictionaries:
- adj - tasting or smelling richly of or as of fruit
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Of, containing, or relating to fruit.
- Tasting or smelling richly of or as if of fruit: “My nose filled with the smells of leather, polish, wax—the fat, fruity smell of rich car” (Anthony Hyde).
- Excessively sentimental or sweet.
- Crazy; eccentric.
- Gay or homosexual.
- adv - suggestive of fruit [adj FRUITIER, FRUITIEST] : FRUITILY
There are 6 letters in FRUITY: F I R T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRUITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRUITY plus a wildcard: FRUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRUITY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.