Scrabble word: FILET
Is FILET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FILET in dictionaries:
- noun - a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- noun - a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- noun - lace having a square mesh
- verb - decorate with a lace of geometric designs
- verb - cut into filets
- A net or lace with a simple pattern of squares.
- verb - to cut boneless slices from
There are 5 letters in FILET: E F I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILET
Click to search all anagrams of FILET plus a wildcard: FILET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILET
Images for FILET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.