Scrabble word: FLIRTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIRTS exist?
Definitions of FLIRTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- noun - playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
- verb - talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- verb - to behave amorously without serious intent
There are 6 letters in FLIRTS: F I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIRTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIRTS plus a wildcard: FLIRTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIRTS
Images for FLIRTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.