Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FETE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETE exist?
Definitions of FETE in dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate party (often outdoors)
- noun - an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place)
- verb - have a celebration
- A festival or feast.
- An elaborate, often outdoor entertainment.
- An elaborate party.
- To celebrate or honor with a festival, a feast, or an elaborate entertainment.
- To pay honor to.
- verb - to honor with a celebration
There are 4 letters in FETE: E E F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETE plus a wildcard: FETE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETE
Images for FETE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.