Scrabble word: PESTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PESTLE exist?
Definitions of PESTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- noun - a heavy tool of stone or iron (usually with a flat base and a handle) that is used to grind and mix material (as grain or drugs or pigments) against a slab of stone
- noun - a club-shaped hand tool for grinding and mixing substances in a mortar
- verb - grind, mash or pulverize in a mortar
- A club-shaped, hand-held tool for grinding or mashing substances in a mortar.
- To pound, grind, or mash with or as if with a pestle.
- verb - to crush with a club-shaped hand tool
There are 6 letters in PESTLE: E E L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PESTLE plus a wildcard: PESTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PESTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PESTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.