Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEMPLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPLES exist?
Definitions of TEMPLES in dictionaries:
- noun - place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- noun - the flat area on either side of the forehead
- noun - an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- noun - (Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
- adj - a house of worship [n -S] : TEMPLED
There are 7 letters in TEMPLES: E E L M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPLES plus a wildcard: TEMPLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPLES
- FileMallikarjuna and Kasivisvanatha temples at Pattadakal.jpg ...
- Mormon Temple Endowment Mormon temples
- Full resolution (2592 1944 pixels file size 2.01 MB MIME ...
- Full resolution (3072 2304 pixels file size 2.98 MB MIME ...
- Hindu temple for those who have never seen one is typically ...
- Bahai added Parsi Jewish Greek & Mormon temples
- The temples of Bagan
- Full resolution (2592 1944 pixels file size 1.23 MB MIME ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.