Scrabble word: TEMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPLE exist?
Definitions of TEMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- noun - the flat area on either side of the forehead
- noun - an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- noun - (Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
- A building dedicated to religious ceremonies or worship.
- A synagogue, especially of a Reform or Conservative congregation.
- A building in which the sacred ordinances are administered.
- Something regarded as having within it a divine presence.
- A building used for meetings by any of several fraternal orders, especially the Knights Templars.
- A building reserved for a highly valued function: the library, a temple of learning.
- The flat region on either side of the forehead.
- Either of the sidepieces of a frame for eyeglasses that extends along the temple and over the ear.
- A device in a loom that keeps the cloth stretched to the correct width during weaving.
- adj - a house of worship [n -S] : TEMPLED
There are 6 letters in TEMPLE: E E L M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPLE plus a wildcard: TEMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPLE
Images for TEMPLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.