Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPLE exist?
Definitions of TEMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- noun - the flat area on either side of the forehead
- noun - an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- noun - (Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
- A building dedicated to religious ceremonies or worship.
- A synagogue, especially of a Reform or Conservative congregation.
- A building in which the sacred ordinances are administered.
- Something regarded as having within it a divine presence.
- A building used for meetings by any of several fraternal orders, especially the Knights Templars.
- A building reserved for a highly valued function: the library, a temple of learning.
- The flat region on either side of the forehead.
- Either of the sidepieces of a frame for eyeglasses that extends along the temple and over the ear.
- A device in a loom that keeps the cloth stretched to the correct width during weaving.
- adj - a house of worship [n -S] : TEMPLED
There are 6 letters in TEMPLE: E E L M P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEMPLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEMPLE plus a wildcard: TEMPLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEMPLE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEMPLE
- The Lord Gave Me A temple (Photograph of Oquirrh Mountain temple by ...
- Somnath Hindu temple in Gujarat by www.hindutemplehouston.net
- islands nadi hindu temple nadi hindu temple photos fiji islands
- Golden temple Amritsar SikhNet
- Sri SaiBaba of Shirdi
- Karnak - temple of Amun Enlarged
- New Testament 5 The Boy Jesus in the temple Proclaimers for ...
- TEMPLARII - Le temple de Salomon
- temple baptismal font. Such fonts are used only for proxy baptisms ...
- LEGO Ninjago Kais Blade Cycle