Scrabble word: TEMPLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEMPLE exist?
Definitions of TEMPLE in dictionaries:
- noun - place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- noun - the flat area on either side of the forehead
- noun - an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- noun - (Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
- A building dedicated to religious ceremonies or worship.
- A synagogue, especially of a Reform or Conservative congregation.
- A building in which the sacred ordinances are administered.
- Something regarded as having within it a divine presence.
- A building used for meetings by any of several fraternal orders, especially the Knights Templars.
- A building reserved for a highly valued function: the library, a temple of learning.
- The flat region on either side of the forehead.
- Either of the sidepieces of a frame for eyeglasses that extends along the temple and over the ear.
- A device in a loom that keeps the cloth stretched to the correct width during weaving.
- adj - a house of worship [n -S] : TEMPLED