Scrabble word: EPISTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPISTLE exist?
Definitions of EPISTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a specially long, formal letter
- noun - a book of the New Testament written in the form of a letter from an Apostle
- A letter, especially a formal one.
- One of the letters included as a book in the New Testament.
- An excerpt from one of these letters, read as part of a religious service.
- noun - a long or formal letter
There are 7 letters in EPISTLE: E E I L P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPISTLE plus a wildcard: EPISTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPISTLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPISTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.