Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRENEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRENEL exist?
Definitions of CRENEL in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
- noun - a notch or open space between two merlons in a crenelated battlement
- verb - supply with battlements
- v - to provide with crenelles
There are 6 letters in CRENEL: C E E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRENEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRENEL plus a wildcard: CRENEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRENEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRENEL
- Photo Minaret crenel
- Liparis crenellata
- Classe Bivalvia Ordine Famiglia Mytilidae Genere crenella Specie ...
- Schema.meurtrieres.tour.crenelee.png 07-Dec-2010 1506 32K
- Vedere laterala asupra turnului de langa Poarta Silenus.
- Kellen Winslow AAAAAHHH COACH MY BALLS ARE SWOLLEN AND HURT
- Paderno World Cuisine Non-Stick crenel Mold (24 Count) - 47678 26
- Un remarquable type de talus construit autour darbres (ici des ...
- Actualit Open Source 30 Xfce GDM OpenOffice Nouveau - Tux ...
- Sallie James
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.