Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRENELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRENELS exist?
Definitions of CRENELS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
- noun - a notch or open space between two merlons in a crenelated battlement
- verb - supply with battlements
- v - to provide with crenelles
There are 7 letters in CRENELS: C E E L N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRENELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRENELS plus a wildcard: CRENELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRENELS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRENELS
- Bran Castle crenels Dracula Pictures Gallery - Dracula
- crenels embrasures Kaysersberg Castle Kaysersberg by tobago77 ...
- turret i.e. a small tower projects vertically from the wall of the ...
- Old Turret With crenels Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image ...
- Glossary of Medieval Art and Architecturebattlement or crenelation
- Dracula castle crenels Dracula Pictures Gallery - Dracula
- crenels Flickr - Photo Sharing
- This distinctive and visually striking pattern was adoptedinto ...
- The crenels of Puilaurens - Duilhac
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.