Scrabble word: REELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REELS exist?
Definitions of REELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- noun - music composed for dancing a reel
- noun - winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- noun - a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders
- noun - an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - wind onto or off a reel
- adj - to wind on a type of rotary device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REELABLE
There are 5 letters in REELS: E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REELS plus a wildcard: REELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REELS
Images for REELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.