Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REELS exist?
Definitions of REELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
- noun - music composed for dancing a reel
- noun - winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- noun - a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders
- noun - an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - wind onto or off a reel
- adj - to wind on a type of rotary device [v -ED, -ING, -S] : REELABLE
There are 5 letters in REELS: E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REELS plus a wildcard: REELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REELS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REELS
- ... View All Norway Fishing reels View All Boat Fishing reels
- Pulitzer Prize-winning film critic Roger Ebert returns to television ...
- Carnelian Ryobi Fishing Spinning reels from China Sports ...
- Everol Jigging reels Photo Detailed about Everol Jigging reels ...
- Which rattle reels are the best -
- Electric fishing reel - Daiwa Seiko Inc.
- Shimano Aero 4000 Spinning Reel Chapmans Angling
- The Vampire Diaries TV Series The Mind reels
- Surf Fishing reels Surfside Fishing
- Okuma S Series reels Glasgow Angling Centre