Scrabble word: LESSER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LESSER exist?
Definitions of LESSER in dictionaries:
- adj - of less size or importance
- adj - smaller in size or amount or value
- adj - (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- adj - (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- adj - (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- Smaller in amount, value, or importance, especially in a comparison between two things: chose the lesser evil.
- Of a smaller size than other, similar forms: the lesser anteater.
- adj - not as large or important
There are 6 letters in LESSER: E E L R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LESSER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LESSER plus a wildcard: LESSER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LESSER
Images for LESSER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.