Scrabble word: REBELS
Is REBELS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REBELS in dictionaries:
- noun - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - break with established customs
- verb - to oppose the established government of one's land
There are 6 letters in REBELS: B E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBELS
Click to search all anagrams of REBELS plus a wildcard: REBELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBELS
Images for REBELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.