Scrabble word: REBEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBEL exist?
Definitions of REBEL in dictionaries:
- noun - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - break with established customs
- To refuse allegiance to and oppose by force an established government or ruling authority.
- To resist or defy an authority or a generally accepted convention.
- To feel or express strong unwillingness or repugnance: She rebelled at the unwelcome suggestion.
- verb - to oppose the established government of one's land