Scrabble word: REBEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBEL exist?
Definitions of REBEL in dictionaries:
- noun - `Johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War
- noun - a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- verb - take part in a rebellion
- verb - break with established customs
- To refuse allegiance to and oppose by force an established government or ruling authority.
- To resist or defy an authority or a generally accepted convention.
- To feel or express strong unwillingness or repugnance: She rebelled at the unwelcome suggestion.
- verb - to oppose the established government of one's land
There are 5 letters in REBEL: B E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBEL plus a wildcard: REBEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBEL
Images for REBEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.