Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREBLE exist?
Definitions of TREBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the pitch range of the highest female voice
- verb - sing treble
- verb - increase threefold
- adj - having or denoting a high range
- adj - three times as great or many
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- Triple: “treble reason for loving as well as working while it is day” (George Eliot).
- Relating to or having the highest part, voice, or range.
- High-pitched; shrill.
- The highest part, voice, instrument, or range.
- A singer or player that performs this part.
- A high, shrill sound or voice.
- verb - to make three times as great
There are 6 letters in TREBLE: B E E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREBLE plus a wildcard: TREBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.