Scrabble word: TREBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREBLE exist?
Definitions of TREBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the pitch range of the highest female voice
- verb - sing treble
- verb - increase threefold
- adj - having or denoting a high range
- adj - three times as great or many
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- Triple: “treble reason for loving as well as working while it is day” (George Eliot).
- Relating to or having the highest part, voice, or range.
- High-pitched; shrill.
- The highest part, voice, instrument, or range.
- A singer or player that performs this part.
- A high, shrill sound or voice.
- verb - to make three times as great