Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREBLE exist?
Definitions of TREBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the pitch range of the highest female voice
- verb - sing treble
- verb - increase threefold
- adj - having or denoting a high range
- adj - three times as great or many
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- Triple: “treble reason for loving as well as working while it is day” (George Eliot).
- Relating to or having the highest part, voice, or range.
- High-pitched; shrill.
- The highest part, voice, instrument, or range.
- A singer or player that performs this part.
- A high, shrill sound or voice.
- v - to make three times as great
There are 6 letters in TREBLE: B E E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREBLE plus a wildcard: TREBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREBLE
- MUS01_treble Clef
- treble Clef Stock Photo 18675409 Shutterstock
- treble Clef - Set 2
- treble clef Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Royalty Free Image of treble Clef
- Music Note - treble CLEF
- Royalty Free Image of Pink treble Clef
- treble Clef With Perfect Snowflakes Stock Vector 6919990 ...
- 12 Nonfiction - Mystery Interview with TC treble Clef Image
- treble Clef Post Card From Zazzlecom Hawaii Dermatology