Is TREBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TREBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the pitch range of the highest female voice
- verb - sing treble
- verb - increase threefold
- adj - having or denoting a high range
- adj - three times as great or many
- adj - having three units or components or elements
- adj - having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities
- Triple: “treble reason for loving as well as working while it is day” (George Eliot).
- Relating to or having the highest part, voice, or range.
- High-pitched; shrill.
- The highest part, voice, instrument, or range.
- A singer or player that performs this part.
- A high, shrill sound or voice.
- verb - to make three times as great
There are 6 letters in TREBLE: B E E L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TREBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TREBLE, to go: TREBLE?
Rearrange the letters in TREBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TREBLE
What's nearby TREBLE
Lookup in Wiki for TREBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TREBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TREBLE"