Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMBLE exist?
Definitions of TREMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- verb - move or jerk quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways
- To shake involuntarily, as from excitement, weakness, or anger; quake.
- To feel fear or anxiety: I tremble at the very thought of it.
- To vibrate or quiver: leaves trembling in the breeze.
- The act or state of trembling.
- Often trembles.
- An infectious viral disease of sheep that is transmitted by the tick Ixodes ricinus and affects the nervous system, causing galloping and trotting by little leaps and often prolonged trembling.
- Poisoning of domestic animals, especially cattle and sheep, caused by eating white snakeroot or rayless goldenrod and characterized by muscular tremors and weakening.
- v - to shake involuntarily
There are 7 letters in TREMBLE: B E E L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREMBLE plus a wildcard: TREMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREMBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREMBLE
- Peuplier tremble Populus tremula Salicaces
- Populus tremula - Peuplier tremble - ArbresTrees - Les galeries photo ...
- Photo Chtons mles du peuplier tremble
- ... libre de droits Trois champignons de couche de tremble dans une herbe
- speck candyshell bulky (girls like bulky or lean) (babe bulky ...
- VIC LAURENS je tremble seul parmi les autres 7INCH (SP) for sale on ...
- Della Grove tremble and
- abidjantalk.com Voir le sujet - Serval le capitalisme tremble