Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMBLE exist?
Definitions of TREMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- verb - move or jerk quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways
- To shake involuntarily, as from excitement, weakness, or anger; quake.
- To feel fear or anxiety: I tremble at the very thought of it.
- To vibrate or quiver: leaves trembling in the breeze.
- The act or state of trembling.
- Often trembles.
- An infectious viral disease of sheep that is transmitted by the tick Ixodes ricinus and affects the nervous system, causing galloping and trotting by little leaps and often prolonged trembling.
- Poisoning of domestic animals, especially cattle and sheep, caused by eating white snakeroot or rayless goldenrod and characterized by muscular tremors and weakening.
- verb - to shake involuntarily
There are 7 letters in TREMBLE: B E E L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREMBLE plus a wildcard: TREMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREMBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.