Scrabble word: TREMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREMBLE exist?
Definitions of TREMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- verb - move or jerk quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways
- To shake involuntarily, as from excitement, weakness, or anger; quake.
- To feel fear or anxiety: I tremble at the very thought of it.
- To vibrate or quiver: leaves trembling in the breeze.
- The act or state of trembling.
- Often trembles.
- An infectious viral disease of sheep that is transmitted by the tick Ixodes ricinus and affects the nervous system, causing galloping and trotting by little leaps and often prolonged trembling.
- Poisoning of domestic animals, especially cattle and sheep, caused by eating white snakeroot or rayless goldenrod and characterized by muscular tremors and weakening.
- verb - to shake involuntarily