Scrabble word: REALES
Is REALES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REALES in dictionaries:
- noun - any rational or irrational number
- noun - the basic unit of money in Brazil
- noun - an old small silver Spanish coin
- adj - having actual existence
- noun - a former monetary unit of Spain
- noun - a former monetary unit of Portugal and Brazil
There are 6 letters in REALES: A E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALES
Click to search all anagrams of REALES plus a wildcard: REALES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.