Scrabble word: REALISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALISE exist?
Definitions of REALISE in dictionaries:
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - convert into cash
- verb - expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass
- verb - make real or concrete
- verb - be fully aware or cognizant of
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - to understand completely
There are 7 letters in REALISE: A E E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REALISE plus a wildcard: REALISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALISE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.