Scrabble word: SIDEREAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDEREAL exist?
Definitions of SIDEREAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the stars or constellations
- adj - (of divisions of time) determined by daily motion of the stars
- Of, relating to, or concerned with the stars or constellations; stellar.
- Measured or determined by means of the apparent daily motion of the stars: sidereal time.
- adj - pertaining to the stars
There are 8 letters in SIDEREAL: A D E E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIDEREAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIDEREAL plus a wildcard: SIDEREAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIDEREAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIDEREAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.