Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AEDILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AEDILE exist?
Definitions of AEDILE in dictionaries:
- An elected official of ancient Rome who was responsible for public works and games and who supervised markets, the grain supply, and the water supply.
- n - a magistrate of ancient Rome
There are 6 letters in AEDILE: A D E E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AEDILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AEDILE plus a wildcard: AEDILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AEDILE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AEDILE
- aedile (Latin Aedilis from aedes aedis temple building) was an ...
- ... Republic P. Furius Crassipes Curule aedile 84BC Ancient Silver Coin
- aedile translations Free online multilingual dictionary
- ... vote for aedile C N Helvium Sabinum worthy of filling public office
- aedile offre un ampio catalogo di aziende produttrici eo ...
- aedile - nonia narcissa statue full
- 49427 L.LIVINEIVS REGVLVS head of praetor Regulus REGVLVS PR aedile ...
- aedile Pictures and Images
- ... Sewers receives the Public Works Historical Societys aedile Award
- Scipio is Appointed aedile Though Technically Under-Age Giclee Print ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.