Scrabble word: DERAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERAIL exist?
Definitions of DERAIL in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to run off the tracks
- verb - run off or leave the rails
- To run or cause to run off the rails.
- To come or bring to a sudden halt: a campaign derailed by lack of funds; a policy that derailed under the new administration.
- verb - to run off the rails of a track
There are 6 letters in DERAIL: A D E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERAIL plus a wildcard: DERAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERAIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.