Scrabble word: DEALERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEALERS exist?
Definitions of DEALERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- noun - a firm engaged in trading
- noun - a seller of illicit goods
- noun - the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange
- noun - the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
- verb - to trade or do business
There are 7 letters in DEALERS: A D E E L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEALERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEALERS plus a wildcard: DEALERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEALERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEALERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.