Scrabble word: LEASED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEASED exist?
Definitions of LEASED in dictionaries:
- verb - let for money
- verb - hold under a lease or rental agreement
- verb - grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- verb - engage for service under a term of contract
- adj - hired for the exclusive temporary use of a group of travelers
- adj - to grant temporary use of in exchange for rent [v LEASED, LEASING, LEASES] : LEASABLE
There are 6 letters in LEASED: A D E E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEASED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEASED plus a wildcard: LEASED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEASED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEASED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.