Scrabble word: DESIRABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESIRABLE exist?
Definitions of DESIRABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - worth having or seeking or achieving
- adj - worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- Worth having or seeking, as by being useful, advantageous, or pleasing: a desirable job in the film industry; a home computer with many desirable features.
- Worth doing or achieving; advisable: a desirable reform; a desirable outcome.
- A desirable person or thing.
There are 9 letters in DESIRABLE: A B D E E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESIRABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESIRABLE plus a wildcard: DESIRABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESIRABLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESIRABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.