Scrabble word: AISLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AISLE exist?
Definitions of AISLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow passage (as in a cave or woods)
- noun - passageway between seating areas as in an auditorium or passenger vehicle or between areas of shelves of goods as in stores
- noun - part of a church divided laterally from the nave proper by rows of pillars or columns
- A part of a church divided laterally from the nave by a row of pillars or columns.
- A passageway between rows of seats, as in an auditorium or an airplane.
- A passageway for inside traffic, as in a department store, warehouse, or supermarket.
- adj - a passageway between sections of seats [n -S] : AISLED
There are 5 letters in AISLE: A E I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AISLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AISLE plus a wildcard: AISLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AISLE
Images for AISLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.