Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIDE exist?
Definitions of RESIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - make one's home in a particular place or community
- verb - live (in a certain place)
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- To live in a place permanently or for an extended period.
- To be inherently present; exist: the potential energy that resides in flowing water.
- To be vested, as a power or right: The authority of governance resided in the monarchy.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously
There are 6 letters in RESIDE: D E E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIDE plus a wildcard: RESIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIDE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.