Scrabble word: RESIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIDE exist?
Definitions of RESIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - make one's home in a particular place or community
- verb - live (in a certain place)
- verb - be inherent or innate in
- To live in a place permanently or for an extended period.
- To be inherently present; exist: the potential energy that resides in flowing water.
- To be vested, as a power or right: The authority of governance resided in the monarchy.
- verb - to dwell permanently or continuously