Scrabble word: RESIDUE
Is RESIDUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RESIDUE in dictionaries:
- noun - matter that remains after something has been removed
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- The remainder of something after removal of parts or a part.
- Matter remaining after completion of an abstractive chemical or physical process, such as evaporation, combustion, distillation, or filtration; residuum.
- The remainder of a testator’s estate after all claims, debts, and bequests are satisfied.
- noun - something remaining after the removal of a part
There are 7 letters in RESIDUE: D E E I R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDUE
Click to search all anagrams of RESIDUE plus a wildcard: RESIDUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIDUE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIDUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.