Scrabble word: RESIDUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIDUE exist?
Definitions of RESIDUE in dictionaries:
- noun - matter that remains after something has been removed
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- The remainder of something after removal of parts or a part.
- Matter remaining after completion of an abstractive chemical or physical process, such as evaporation, combustion, distillation, or filtration; residuum.
- The remainder of a testator’s estate after all claims, debts, and bequests are satisfied.
- noun - something remaining after the removal of a part